2D arrays are just like tables which consist of rows and colums and each cell contains a value.
Matrix addition as
1 2 1 2 1+1 2+2 2 4
+ = > Result=
3 4 3 6 3+3 4+6 6 10
- const int (Important concept here for array size)
- 2D arrays
- Nested for loops
- For 2D array size there must be constant value in square brackets like
array[constant value][constant value]
- Two const variables row and col are used to define size
if we do not make both const then error found because without const reserve word they are
behaving as variable.
- Before placing both variable in square brackets they must initialized else error will be found
- three nested for loops are used two for taking input in matrix 2D arrays and one for resultant matrix
codeblocks c++ compiler
sample input out:
This program is helpful for c++ beginners to understand the basic working of 2D arrays. It is recommended to change the code and examine the output.